Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Darkening Sky (Portraits)

O.K. so this gig was groovy. Basically the job description was to visit the set of Darkening Sky, hang with the cast and crew and take some photos for the film's promotion. Living in Los Angeles, I've seen my share of productions, but never this intimately. It was really eye-opening seeing how deeply everything has to be thought out and how much hard work goes into each step of the process. I also have to admit that getting to shoot people this beautiful was quite a treat. Danielle Keaton has perhaps the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. Ryder Strong was a super-nice guy and I know now what a huge group of admiring fans he has. He deserves it. I'll try to follow up and let you know when the film comes out so that you can look for it.









No comments:

Post a Comment