Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Erica

To give you a bit of an introduction, Erica is a beautiful and intelligent girl with interests that range from fashion to more serious pursuits like an upcoming aid trip to Africa.

Here's a sneak peek for Erica and her dad, a man brave enough to try to follow my directions on this urban shoot. (For those wondering, I have issues knowing my right vs. left in clutch situations). My navigating aside, it was truly one of those magical sessions where I cannot pick which images are my favorites. I'm still working on them in fact and may sneak a few more in over the next day or two.



















19 comments:

  1. beautiful, jessica!! these are just stunning...i hope you post more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica each and everyone one of these are a masterpiece. Your work is sublime and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica!!!! Simply amazing! Wonderful light and use of texture (as always!)...and I know that they will be over the moon happy with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what can I say that hasn't already been said...just beautiful! you have some mad talent and I admire your work and it's a feast for the eyes and soul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luv the one of her laying in the chair...and the b&w...and the rest of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. JESS these are STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow what an amazing session. Gorgeous girl, gorgeous setting, gorgeous light! You rocked it girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow....what a FABULOUS session!! LOVE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous girly! love lov elove this seesion!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh these are AMAZING! :-) you are the texture queen - so talented my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My word these are so very awesome!! Love the textures!

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing photo's!! i can't choose a favourite either... there all gorgeous.
    love your post processing, so much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG...sheer perfection here! I love the locations, your masterful processing, and well just everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so great Jessica.. I bet she loves them

    ReplyDelete
  14. freakin' fantastic...locations, styling, textures, lighting, everything!

    ReplyDelete