Friday, July 20, 2012

Color My World..

I am very fortunate to be in a group of photographers participating in a 26 week project. This week's theme was "Color My World". Once you've had the opportunity to see my interpretation of this theme, please click the link below and see how the rest of the group approached this challenge. Thank you for taking the time :)

I had the opportunity to photograph my beautiful niece, wearing my grandmother's dress and gloves from the 1950s, back in my hometown. It was a very moving and beautiful experience for me. My family, my heritage, my world here in LA and back in Nebraska definitely colors my world...

Next up, the exceptionally beautiful and talented Kara May...

2 comments:

  1. As always just exceptionally gorgeous. You have such a creative soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as always Jessica. These are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete